Arte Umbria Jenny Wheatley Masterclass

I have just had a fabulous week with Sara and David Moody at their beautiful Italian manor house nestling in the Umbrian countryside. Jenny, myself and 5 other painters spent 6 days exploring the local villages and towns and as well as the extensive gardens surrounding the house. I got a little fixated with the pool and the olive trees. The weather was perfect - hot and sunny - the food was delicious and the wine flowed! All helped to make a memorable week and hopefully a fruitful week as far as my painting goes... It was great to be able to see Jenny at work and I hope to put into practice all of the advice she has given me.
Here are a few of my sketches done on location - I can draw buildings after all!

Watch this space for news on my return to Arte Umbria in June as a tutor -  Can't wait!